Wasatch Crest Trail mountain bike shuttle pick-up by Fox & Rox! Shuttle service to Wasatch Crest, Empire Pass and WoW Trail, every other evening at the PCBD demo center. Learn more.
We’re excited to announce we’re adding Swiss-designed Stromer e-bikes to our lineup. Stromer is the premier European e-bike commuter brand and we’re pleased to be their exclusive Park City demo partner. Learn more.
We’re proud to announce the addition of Intense Cycles and Transition to our lineup. Come demo the Intense Carbine 29er enduro and Intense Tracer 27.5 enduro bikes, now. More info.
BIKES FOR RENT & FOR SALE
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
I just can’t tell you how great Park City Bike Demos is. I rode some of the best bikes I have ever ridden, tuned to perfection, delivered right to our front door; given great ride suggestions; but most importantly dealt with some of the nicest people I have come across in the bike industry. I rode a downhill bike, a road bike, a cross country bike and townie bike. And each experience was completely without a hitch.
I wish this same business model existed in other places, as I would use it every single time I traveled.Marc Gustafson
Excellent experience with Park City Bike Demos. Natalie and Paul were friendly and helpful. The Mt bikes we rented were perfectly tuned, and very high end. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and will be back to them next time we’re in Park City.Seth Waller
Highly recommend. The bikes are top notch and the friendly and pesonalized service is above and beyond anything I have ever experienced.Timon Huber
WE CARRY BICYCLES & PRODUCTS FROM THESE BRANDS & MANY MORE
NEWS FROM PARK CITY BIKE DEMOS, VIA FACEBOOK
OUR DEMO PROGRAM: HOW IT WORKS
We’re not just a retailer – we carry over 100 demo bikes for rent & for sale.
- Our Bikes are Awesome, Always, Regardless of Price. In cycling, it’s small and medium sized brands who bring industry-leading technology to the market. For that reason, we go out of our way to pick high performance bicycles from cutting edge brands that are usually small and medium sized. We rigorously evaluate every single bike and product in our lineup before we put it in our rental fleet or offer it for sale to ensure of it’s top-tier performance. We don’t carry a single poorly-performing or poorly-spec’d product, even among our inexpensive bikes. Our bikes are in great shape, always. The average amount of rental days on our bikes is usually less than 5.
- Up to $600 of demos can be applied towards purchase of any of our bikes, new or used. The credit is good for up to 6 months, so you don’t have to make the call right away.
- Pick Your Bike, or Have Us Help You. Call us if you questions about our bikes. Or, see our Mountain Bike Guide, our Road Bikes for Rent, or our Townies, Cruisers, and Hybrids.
- We’re a Bike Shop too. We carry several key high-performance products available for sale, such as helmets and eyewear from Uvex, hydration packs from Camelbak, all-natural food & drink mixes from Skratch Labs, tires from Continental, racks from Kuat, and more. We make sure that all of our products are stellar – not just our bicycles.
- All of our bikes for sale, always, whether they’re new or in our demo fleet. Buying a demo bike is a great way to get a deal.
- We offer optional, free delivery for rentals. We’re available in Park City in our demo center / retail location, or we can deliver to your hotel or condo.