Buying a high-performance bike is a very personal choice, and it isn’t going to be cheap.
Why buy something, without trying it first?
We’re PARK CITY BIKE DEMOS.
Over 100 hand-picked, industry-leading road & mountain bikes for sale or rent.
Perfectly tuned, every time.
If you aren’t in the market to buy and just need a rental — no problem — you’ll still have a great experience on our bikes!
END OF SEASON CLEARANCE - DEMO BIKES ARE ON SALE!
I just can’t tell you how great Park City Bike Demos is. I rode some of the best bikes I have ever ridden, tuned to perfection, delivered right to our front door; given great ride suggestions; but most importantly dealt with some of the nicest people I have come across in the bike industry. I rode a downhill bike, a road bike, a cross country bike and townie bike. And each experience was completely without a hitch.
I wish this same business model existed in other places, as I would use it every single time I traveled.Marc Gustafson, Charlotte N.C.
WE CARRY BICYCLES & PRODUCTS FROM THESE GREAT BRANDS, AND MORE
NEWS FROM PARK CITY BIKE DEMOS, VIA FACEBOOK
How it works
- In cycling, it’s small and medium sized brands who bring industry-leading technology to the market quickly, not the large players that are household names, because they move much quicker and can take more risk because they don’t have to produce 20,000 units of a specific bike. For that reason, we go out of our way to pick high performance bicycles from cutting edge brands that are small and medium sized.
- We rigorously evaluate every single bike before we put it in our rental fleet or offer it for sale to ensure of it’s top-tier performance. We don’t carry a single poorly-performing or poorly-spec’d product, even among our inexpensive bikes. We’re in this business because we care about getting people on great bikes. Likewise, a great bike doesn’t always mean expensive – we have tons of incredible bikes that are very well-priced.
- We carry several key high-performance products available for sale, such as helmets and eyewear from Uvex, hydration packs from Camelbak, all-natural food & drink mixes from Skratch Labs, tires from Schwalbe, racks from Kuat, and more. We make sure that all of our products are stellar – not just our bicycles.
- Our bikes are in great shape, always. The average amount of rental days on our bikes is usually less than 5.
- All of our bikes for sale, always, whether they’re new or in our demo fleet. Buying a demo bike is a great way to get a deal.
- We offer optional, free delivery for rentals. We’re available in Park City in our demo center / retail location, or we can deliver to your hotel or condo.
What Makes Us Different?
Request a Reservation
Send us a message and we guarantee we’ll reply quickly…